Tuesday, August 03, 2004

sweet syonara

i have no i dea how to spell the japanese word for goodbye(syonara) but thats ok. i really should remember because i took japanese in kindergarten...go figure, lol, gimme a break i went to a weird school. : D

i went to warped tour in charlotte today for some awesome music with some really awesome people : D yay. i got pretty beat up in the mosh pits, but thats ok, i had my revenge on the people with flying elbows and swinging fists. i'm not sure why, but i find it really hilarious when i get mad, i just get SOOOO pissed off, yah know? so i just kinda find it funny, but then again i find most things funny, well, no i retract that statement, many things make me smile and or laugh, but its really just my nature, at least i like to think so. i can't define my nature. only my Creator and Savior can because He is the only one who actually knows all that goes on in this crazy head of mine. ah well, i'm really too tired to care at all about much right now, so i'm off to bed to relish my final days of summer :*(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home