Sunday, September 04, 2005

musical laughter

and finally, an update (sorry its been so long!)

I've been thinking a lot about laughing lately. I mean I'm a veteran laugher, I ought to have a medal or something, but lately, I've been thinking about it too. Now as all of you that have heard me laugh know, I don't have that musical, beautiful laughter that floats on the breeze and could be heard in a flower or a tree. But it sure is contagious, hehe. I absolutely love laughing, its one of my favorite things in the world to do, and I don't ever plan on stopping. And I'd rather have a laugh which makes other laugh, than one that just sounds nice. And I think all genuine laughter is beautiful, much more beautiful than music could ever be : )

Now then! On to more important things, lol. I have officially become a college student in the last week or so! I'm absolutely in love with Carolina and wouldn't want to be anywhere else, I'm definiently supposed to be here. Man, God is so good! He is so faithful, left and right I see Him working in my life and its so amazing! He's been bringing me desperately longed for Christian friends and been showing me which Christian fellowship to join and everything. I can hardly remember everything He's done for me and blessed me with in just this one week alone. But I can't wait to see what else He has for me in these next four years! : )

I came home to Greensboro for the weekend and it was wonderful, I didn't do anything except just hang out with my parents. It was so nice to have AC and be able to relax and rest, college is tiring! I'm auditioning for an a capella group next week and getting plugged into a Christian fellowship as well. We'll see about how club lacrosse goes, but for now I'm getting ice cream tonight with two beautiful ladies and letting God take care of the rest.

Phillipians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guards your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

That's so encouraging, I'm so glad Lauren.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home