Wednesday, March 02, 2005

i hate fender benders

*sigh* life is... full of up and downs. this is definitely a down : ( so yesterday this girl rear ended me at school and pushed me into the car in front of me. but the girl's stupid dad is a jerk and is trying to get out of it, getting an investigator to come and check out everything. SOOO unnecessary, i mean, how on earth do you get out of REAR ENDING someone?? it was totally her fault *sigh* i just want to cry because this is just so frustrating and unecessary and making me so mad :*( why can't people just own up to what they did? its their fault and thats that. i'm so angry, people just make me so so mad sometimes. i'm gonna curl up with some hot chocolate and a blanket and cry :*( on a happier note, i love you all, and Jesus is wonderful :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home