Thursday, September 15, 2005

what a week Jesus : )

Wow, what a week its been. : ) haha I start almost every journal entry with "wow" too. It really does sum up my life. one big wow. hehehe! : D! I auditioned for a co-ed christian a capella group and had call backs today and it went sooo well! I find out if I made it in the morning!! Tonight's XA class about being "missions minded" was awesome! It wasn't the typical "you ought to be ashamed if you are converting people right and left and preaching everywhere" but it was an awesome time of diving into the scripture and really uncovering the promises God has made and our purpose here on earth and the amazing ways he has provided for us to fufill His plan for us! I love you Jesus!!! : D He's been teaching me SO much lately on really laying everything at His feet and totally just submitting it to Him and what He has planned for me. Because God knows WAAAAY better than I do about what's best for me, and the plan He has for my life is SO much greater than anything I could create of my own strength or mind! God is so amazing!! Anyways, I just hope I go to sleep tonight, I can't wait to see if I got in to Psalm 100! love to everyone and have a blessed weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home