Thursday, August 05, 2004

don't you see that the charade is over?

haha well score, today was an eventful day, well sort of, i guess it was eventful for me : ) after dropping my sister off at 8am this morning to drive with her friends to the beach, I finally had the car to myself. yay! therefore, i called up my ex-boyfriend who i broke up with a few weeks ago. see the thing is, i broke up with him for a few specific reasons but then after i broke up with him i found out that he had cheated on me. awesome. so i was, as you can imagine, absolutely going ballistic furious. i calmed down a bit after being at the beach, anyways, i decided i was going to go see him so that i could yell at him and make sure he felt awful for hurting me so badly. so i did that, and it was good. i wsa nice to be able to tell him exactly how i feel about him and everything for once. and he was extremely sorry and felt like crap and knows he treated me like crap and IS crap...lol. don't you hate it when you have those friends that its really hard to get mad at and stay mad at? i mean sometimes its ok, but when you really want to stay mad, its annoying. anyways, he is one of those guys. he of course ended up making me laugh and all, and all in all i had a good time. honestly, i mean, i got to be mean(for once) and i got to laugh, and even got numerous compliments, haha. i feel really good now. the only thing that slightly irks me is that he could make me laugh and therefore make me less angry, well, visibly angry. i'm still really hurt and all, but God will help fix that, ; ) so all in all, so far, i've really had a great day, haha, crazy isn't it? : D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home