Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The King is enthralled by your beauty

well, its tuesday, thats for sure. i'm a tired little girl. stayed up last night until 2:20am writing an anthropology paper, and then got up at 6:30 to go to 714 prayer in the union. man oh man, earrrrly day! but its ok, after that I came back to my room and went back to sleep. that was wondrous. my hair is curly now(i woke up with it straight) and its making me happy!
tonight i get to sing with the xa worship team for the first of what i hope to be many times! I just love worshipping so so much, singing my heart out to God just lifts my spirits in a way I can't describe. I love music. Speaking of which, one of my friends taught me some great stuff on the guitar today! it was so fun and i'm on my way to actually being able to say i can play guitar, lol. anyways, yay guitar! yay God!
Speaking of God, I (as always) have really been struggling with the whole beauty thing (as every woman does at some point) anyways, and its just so hard, but if i'm not going to buy into the other things of this world, like drugs and alcohol and all that, why should i buy into their perception of beauty? of course I say this now and I'll be self conscious tomorrow, but still, its a good way to try to think about things. God so loves his beautiful creation. God's creation is amazing, and we are a part of that. yay!

The King is enthralled by your beauty. Psalm 45:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home