Friday, August 20, 2004

and finally the day is here

hehehe! ok, so, i'm totally ungrounded now and i am SOOOOO happy! lol. i was all kind of glum this afternoon and didnt feel like going to the game, but now i am most definitely going and then i get to see sammy!! its sad though cuz it will be my last night seeing her, my other big goodbye. Sam, you have done so much for me, and I love you SO much! I can't stand the thought of you leaving, but then I thiink about all the awesome weekend visits we'll have and the great new people you'll meet and stuff you'll do this year! so, in sum(hehe), I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! lalalaaaa! *fist, not really high five rocky thingy* hehehe and you know you are letting me know the first weekend you are free for me to visit! lol. ok, enough talking to sam, eh? hehe, well today was...dynamic, hehe, mostly good though. had our first pep rally,a nd of course as seniors, we had crazy fun! lol and then i did like no work in all my classes today, all i got done was : watched 2 movies, played scrabble(in spanish mind you, lol), went to taco bell, gotted pepped at the rally, lol, and otherwised just dithered the day away! hehe, it was wonderful, i love fridays. then of course, i got ungrounded! and i'm going to the game and seeing my darling Samantha! haha, i couldnt mess this day up too much now ; ) anyways, i'm really WAY too excited to come up with any deep notions or new philosophies so i'm off, and i love you guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hey Lauren I'm glad you're having a great day, and goodbye Sam, I never really got to know you but you are extremely cool. And you are a great friend to Lauren which is awsome, so anyway I'll talk to you tomorrow Lauren.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home