Thursday, August 12, 2004

politics in taiwan

well, i had my first day of school today. senior year. awesome. my day was just fine. no more or less special really than any other day, other than i didnt see very much of the one teacher i don't like, hehe rock on. and i had some good laughs, and am generally excited about most of my classes. i probably didnt start off the year as well as i had hoped(all my assignments done and all) but oh well, no one's perfect right? ; ) anyways, then later on my day took a sudden nosedive, well my mood did, for whatever reason...lot of things culminating mostly, you know how there are a few not so great things in life and if you think of them all at the same time, you just start to freak out? well, maybe not, but i sure know that feeling ; ) anyways, then i talked to two of my most favorite people ever, and after getting it all out, i felt a billion and a half times better. as always i didnt get to talk to either of them for near as long as i would have liked, but, hey, there's always tomorrow right? right. and even though they are going off to college, they'll still exist. hehe. but remember if you try to remind me of that as they drive away...well, my memory's not that good ; ) but hey, no one's perfect remember? david lent me a book, and i'm really excited to read it, i started to plough(i think that's british too...) through it like all books i read, and then i stopped. reread the first section. and stopped. then i began to really meditate on what it said and pray about it and all. and i was so proud of myself for doings not my way, but instead the right way. hehehe that makes me so glad! : ) anyways, so with all that under my belt, its time to finish my homework. man i'm really wanting a biscuit right about now...hehe ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home