Tuesday, August 10, 2004

i always forget the subject line

today has been a day full of contemplation. probably because almost everything i do this year will be a "last" yah know? my last first day of high school, my last year, my last 7:30 class, my last prom, last lacrosse season, last everything before college anyways. haha, its going to be a sentimental year...lemme tell yah. anyways, today i just got a letter, like an in the mail letter, i was really excited and it was really nice and encouraging and yay for friends! lol, i think hopefully i'll get my car back tomorrow, at least to go to school anyways, and maybe my parents will only ground me for a week anyway? *hopes* now i should really go read some more of my summer reading... i was just about to make a really dumb joke about how it should be called bummer reading, but then realised(i've been reading a book written in british english for way too long) how stupid that sounded... haha yay for me, it was so dumb i laughed anyway, score! so, anyways, another year is about to start. my last year. i can't wait :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that I love you...

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, lauren babe, you know i love you, but alas 'twas not me who left that comment ;)
love,
sam

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home