Monday, October 18, 2004

chickfila calenders just keep getting weirder

yay for a wonderful day! this has been one of the best mondays I've had in a long while :) hand delivered breakfast in bed is definitely a great way to start off a day. and then just lazing around all day long with my favorite person ever... : ) it was a wonderful way to start this week for sure : ) getting someone to mow the lawn for me was also a big plus, and then of course topping it all off with a smoothie and a walk in the park. : D like i said, today was perfect. (thanks David, hehehe) i also finished my college essays!! yay!! so i'm almost done with my application, and i'm almost done EARLY! hehe its a good day. best of all tomorrow is my half birthday and i have martinelli's sparkling apple cider. oh yes. : D hehe

in other news GRIMSLEY BEAT PAGE!!!!!! hehe this friday was amazing, a hollywood style suspense filled game. whirlies behind until the last 17 seconds and then a miraculous field goal to win the game by one point!! hehe it was amazing and SO fun and katie came to watch it with me!! thanks for coming chica!!! : ) so then on saturday sam and dave and I went to southpoint and the three of us had a blast trying on dresses and imagining dave in white vinyl, oh yes. hehe i found an amazing dress which i've been dancing around in all evening. so now its time for newspaper clippings, unsolvable puzzles, and a new readers digest. this whole weekend = YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home