Monday, September 27, 2004

there's no such thing as superman

Yay for not updating for lengthy periods of time and then being utterly overwhelmed by the amount of things that can happen in such a short span of time. How does it all get crammed in there? It really blows my mind. Therefore, once again, I'm not going to try and recap or anything, I'll just pretend I haven't not updated for awhile and go from there, capishe? lol I never knew how to spell that darn word. ; )
One of the best things I have learned to a much greater extent recently is the depth of the immeasurable grace of God. I mean, wow. He forgives us and loves us so much when we deserve nothing at all. To be very cliche, His grace is so amazing. I can't stop thanking Him for it. Yay!
I learned a lot this past weekend, a whole lot, about people, relationships, wisdom, and not doing what you want but rather what is the best. And yay for just having a good time in general.
They say that growing up is hard, but what do we learn when everything is easy? I'd rather learn. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home