Thursday, November 11, 2004

Your grace still amazes me

well, i'm definitely doing a lot better, thats for sure. the power of prayer and God's grace is amazing. we really have to lay it all at God's feet.

They laid them at [Jesus'] feet and He healed them. - Matthew 15:30

I just found that verse the other night, and it just made me realize how little I give to God to take care of. I try to take care of everything all by myself, on my own, just me. I don't like letting people help me, let alone God. I guess I want to prove I can do it all without any help, a little thing we all like to call pride. *sigh* I have a very large streak of it too. anyways, I really have got to work on letting God handle it. He's bigger than me, He's stronger than me, he can definitely help me bear my burden, and He's wants to because He is so wonderful. I don't want to do it on my own anymore. I'm not sure why I feel like I have to prove my strength to the world, because I don't, and there isn't much strength there to prove anyway. *sigh* I'm just a work in progress, like everyone else, and I'm getting there, slowly, but surely. God is so good, and I'm just thankful He wants to help us and He died so that we could be saved. Thank you God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home