Thursday, October 28, 2004

under the boardwalk we'll be fallin in love

I just got back form the Helser's and it was wonderful. : ) I saw some of my most loved and cherished ones and of course spent time with my First Love. : ) God is so good, He blesses us so immeasurably, for no reason at all except that He loves us. Its a good feeling. : ) The homecoming game is tomorrow night and yay for emily being on court!! : ) David is going with me to the game, so I have a large feeling this will be the best football game ever ; ) Then, saturday night is the homecoming dance!!! : ) yayayay! I have the most wonderful date in the world, and the prettiest dress in the world, so I'm really excited! : ) Hehehe! Someone else asked me to homecoming this week, but of course I had to say no, I felt so bad! Poor thing! Oh well, I think he figured I already had a dateanyways, but it still made me feel good : ) I'm extremely self conscious about tomorrow night because i'm showing my legs and they are uber-uber-pale. *sigh* If I only had money...I'd be tan now, against a certain someones wishes though, so that would be no good. I guess I'll have to stick to white and just grab all the sun I can when spring rolls around. *sigh* Why can't we go back to the old days when pale was beautiful? Ah well, its ok, my dress is so pretty it almost doesn't matter :) lovelovelove! I had some tasty lunch with Nelles today and it was really nice to catch up with him a bit, just him and me. Very nice. Crazy armenian. Crazy armenian jew who loves a crazier french jew. Hehe, I love you kids ; ) So, this weekend looks to be quite promising!! : ) Hehe and now its time to get a tall, cold glass of milk and finish this night off right : ) Love!!

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Pale is beautiful.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home