Tuesday, October 18, 2005

God is love.

what a happy happy day!! yay! not only did I get to start off the day with an awesome 714 prayer, I had my one-on-one with the beautiful Jillian! After that I had some great conversation of epiphanies and then guitar playing time! Easy classes, and then I got my first paper back in anthropology today! I was getting worried because almost all of the papers in front of mine weren't above a C-, and then I get mine backand it was an A-!!!! hehehe! I was SO pumped! Thank you Jesus for somehow making my paper good. :)! Then I curled my hair in ringlets because I could, haha, had dinner, then went to practice before the XA night of worship tonight. God was all over it and it was just so awesome, God has been all over today : )
I can't emphasize enough how great God is! I mean, I have been blessed beyond my wildest dreams, I really have. Sometimes I catch myself not being content with my life, but then I try to remember that I'm a waiting period right now and I just need to try my hardest to grow in God as I wait for what God wants to do with me next! Oh man, wow Jesus, I love you! What a happy, wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home