Wednesday, October 12, 2005

music and silliness

today has been wonderful and full of music. I wish a music major was practical... i miss music, I love music, oh man. its amazing. I'm learning guitar and teaching piano and voice, hooray! hehe life is good, now on to something fun:

Only because David asked me to...

Things I want to do before I die:

  1. play Eponine in a production of Les Miserables
  2. visit all 50 states
  3. go to italy
  4. write a song
  5. be kissed by my beloved in the pouring down rain

Things I can do:

  1. sing
  2. make some tasty food
  3. knit you a scarf
  4. drive a manual
  5. make you laugh

Things I can’t do:

  1. a split
  2. tame my tresses
  3. not smile : )
  4. choose a major
  5. tell a good joke, haha

Things that attract me to the opposite sex:

  1. living for Jesus
  2. eyes
  3. intelligence
  4. a sense of humor
  5. compassion
  6. sweetness

Celebrity Crushes:

  1. Harrison Ford
  2. Aragorn (its the only time I think Viggo looks good, and manly)
  3. Orlando Bloom
  4. Russell Crowe
  5. Aaron Marsh

People I want to do this next:

  1. Everyone! : D!
  2. Jillian
  3. Amanda
  4. Emily
  5. Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home