Sunday, November 14, 2004

OKLAHOMA!!!

oh man, its show week!!! hehe!

OKLAHOMA!
At Grimsley H.S. Auditorium
November 17th - 20th @ 7:30!!

I'll be going up Thursday Nov. 18th and Saturday Nov. 20th!! so please come!
tickets are $4 from me in advance, or $5 at the door! I'd love for anyone and everyone to come see me, or at least just see the show! Its a great, fun show and I'd love for you all to come! i play Aunt Eller on my on-nights, and then an extra (with solo, hehe) on my off-nights.

anyways, enough plugging, I hope you all can come! : ) meanwhile I must go prepare for my role! ; ) love love love! *wanders off singing oklahoma tunes* hehe :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Freelii said...

Hey I don't know if you remember me from the Grimsley - Page game, but yea, I just thought I'd pop in to say hi.

What time is the play over with?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

hey!! of course i remember! : ) my football partner in crime! lol anyways, the play should be done a little before, or at 10, if all goes well ; ) i hope you can come!!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you lauren petty!!! hehe, and of course i'm gonna be there! saturday night it'll be me, dave, and davey cheering you on :) can't wait to see you then!
hehe, ciao bella

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home