Sunday, November 20, 2005

rivers of thought

I think I think too much. I think. lol. there are so many thoughts that flow through my mind constantly. like a river. It just keeps flowing, from somewhere far away to somewhere else farther away. and the river is made up of so many different parts, water from all different places, all converging on one place, my head. there are those constant currents that wont ever leave, always there, on my mind, always present. then there is everything else that is fleeting from here to there, and somehow back again. I think God is that unseen force which keeps the river flowing, always flowing, he makes it rises during floods, and replenishes it with rain during the dry seasons. this probably doesnt make sense to anyone but me and God, but ah well, c'est la vie.
I think so much, so often, all the time, sometimes I wish my mind would turn off, for no reason other than just wanting some peace and quiet from myself. there are a few things I can almost never get off my mind, but I want the One thing that never leaves my mind, that which is the essense of my whole river of thought, to be my God, my Jesus. Be my river of thought Father, let all the rest of my life and thoughts drown in You God. Be my essence. Be my thoughts. Be my river. Be my life. I want it to be just You and I Lord. I want to swim in Your presence.
I love you my God, my King.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, darling.

I hope I can see you over Thanksgiving. God is so much greater than anything we can ask or imagine.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home