Saturday, November 12, 2005

What's the desire of your heart?

Life sure can be amazing and crazy all at the same time. Its funny how that works. I've definitely not been getting enough sleep lately, so I have for sure been less exuberant than normal, but things are looking up in the sleep department. Got a pretty restful weekend looking at me right now, just a football game and some movies tomorrow : D! I'm excited!
I so want to be able to write songs, I mean I guess I kind of can, and I kind of have, but I don't know, I haven't felt very creative lately... Then again, if iI spend more time with the Creator, I might be able to create a few things myself : ) Thats my goal, to just spend time with my God. That is the remedy to so many things, just about everything really : ) I want to know God so well, so intimately, I want to be less of me and so much more of Him. He must increase, I must decrease.
I really have been so so so so so so in awe of God lately, just being speechless before Him, just overwhelmed by His beauty and love and grace and power. He is so good!!!!!! I love you God!! Be the desire of my heart Lord.
What's the desire of your heart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home