Sunday, June 18, 2006

just keep cooking

I just got home from yet another absolutely amazing weekend at the Helsers. oh man, God is good, God is AMAZING! I could write about five books on everything that happened and all that God did. Wow, I mean I don't even know where to start. I have so many questions about everything and I found a few answers, thats for sure. I really do have a big heart for writing, and I've been ignoring that a lot lately, or at least I have gotten so busy I haven't had time to let God write through me. There are so many things I want to do, so many places I want to go in the heart of God, and I feel like I have to do it all now. But God is constantly reminding me that I have the rest of eternity to explore His heart. I have got to remember that. It was spoken over me recently that my gifts would begin to come together and His path for me would become clearer and I feel like I might a little bit more of the puzzle put together. I'm just waiting for God to push the accelerator and take me where He wants me. I'm expecting big things to happen in Ecuador though, and I'm definitely praying hard about what to do for my life group next semester. God is really stirring up the waters of my heart, I can feel the simmer growing into a boil, I'm just still not sure whats in the cooking pot. But once it starts to boil over, the lid will come off and the contents will spill out all over the stove. So we'll just keep cooking. All the praise and honor and glory is His. Love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home