Friday, December 16, 2005

retrospect

Well, I am finally home for winter break. First semester is over and there's only seven more to go. College has been amazing. I have met more people than I think I ever have in my life in such a short time, and most of them have been absolutely amazing. I feel like I really have grown a lot, or at least learned a lot, during this initial phase of my college career. I am no closer to figuring out a major, and that's okay. I'm constantly growing and changing in God, and thats wonderful. I am more sure of who I am in Him everyday; Caring less and less about what the world thinks of me (though I still have a looong way to go) and focusing more and more on what God thinks of me(though, again, I still have a looong way to go). UNC is hands down the best place for me and I fit so perfectly there. God definitely knows what He is doing. And I am so so so so excited to see exactly what He has for me there in the future. This semester has been amazing. My introduction into college still feels like a dream most days, its just been so great. I know God has even greater things in store for me in the spring, but for now I'm going to relax and enjoy the smells of Christmas trees, the apple cider, the fire in the fireplace, and the wonderful, happy, giving spirit of Christmastime! Love to you all and merry merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home