Sunday, November 21, 2004

all the world's a stage

well, its not really ALL a stage, but lately its seemed like it. oklahoma is finally done and it succeeded with flying colors. great job to everybody! it was great fun and its sad that that was my last musical at grimsley ever. most of the seniors cried. surprisingly, not me. anyways, i had a wonderful weekend. so many of my friends and loved ones came to see me last night in the show and i was so happy, and i got a big bouquet of beautiful red roses and i was just all smiles, lol, like normal. ; ) it was a very exhausting, very wonderful weekend. i finally got to drive my new car and i get it back on tuesday for good!! it was way much fun, but i must say i prefer camaros.... ; ) hehe anyways, its about time for me to crawl in to bed and recover. only two days this week, what could be better? : ) now i just have to figure out what to get david for his birthday...*sigh* boys are very difficult to get presents for. very difficult. oh well, it was a wondrous weekend and i love you all and i cant wait until thanksgiving break : ) God bless whoever came up with that wonderful holiday ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home