Tuesday, December 07, 2004

When I'm with you I feel safe, like I'm home

chirstmas time is probably my very favorite time of year. the best thing about christmas right now is the yummy christmasy smell of the wreath on my door and how I smell it whenever I open the door. yay. hehe ; ) i've been praying for snow, but so far no luck, 72 degrees makes it hard for snow to fall. oh well it'll be cold soon ; )
I'm counting the seconds until David comes home on Thursday, sigh, long distance is hard, but its so worth it. that line from garden state says it all. "when i'm with you I feel safe, like i'm home." its oh so true. : ) this week is so sloooooow but it'll be over soon. i can't wait until all of my college kids come home. and i get to see a bunch of my other friends who i just never see during school. its really hard having so many friends in college because the college schedule is sooooo much better than 7 hours of class everyday. i am counting the seconds until may 28th. oh goodness, that will be a glorious day : D oh man, this year has been so wonderful, and i cant wait to see how its gonna get even better : ) sorry about the kinda spacey update, oh well ; ) muchoamoramor!

oh yeah, i was on the news today! hehe yay :D

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

It is so worth it, I can't think of anything worth more. I'm countin the seconds too babe.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home