Tuesday, January 11, 2005

i got canned heat in my heels tonight

ok so i got like three complaints about not updating lately, but i've just been so busy being amazed by life and God, its hard to squeeze in time for an update. but things have definitely taken a huge upward turn since my last entry, and i'm definitely on a slow but sure upward climb. so its not an easy climb, but its definitely getting better. God has revealed a whole new part of Himself to me lately, and i just feel like i've reached a whole new level, its so exciting and i just can't wait to find out more. i've grown a lot in the last month. i'm reading mere christianity and its quite good, c.s. lewis makes me smile for sure. i'm really beginning to see God in so much more of life and He just feels so much closer to me, all the time, my constant companion. its such a comfort to know we aren't alone in this life. and needless to say, haha, i can't wait for college. i love you guys, all of you. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home