Monday, February 07, 2005

blue-eyed boy

Oh man oh man oh man! Okay, so today, I believe that I had the best Monday of my life. yes thats right, we're talking a superlative Monday. : ) first i did well on my d-day presentation, which was a short 20 minutes, lol. then i got to cut out early from spanish and after my orthodontist appointment, i took a nap until 5th period where i gave another prsentaion which also went great. after both presentations one of my friends told me how great it was and they really enjoyed it and it was interesting,a nd that made me really really happy to hear it from a student : ) anyways, then afterschool i got my phone fixed and i got my civil war dress!! :) hehe its oh so pretty : ) hehe ill have to post pictures or something : ) anyways, today was just wonderful and now i have some martinelli's to wash everything down with : ) this weekend was amazing and great, i went up and saw David whcih was just wonderful. I am so lucky to have him for a boyfriend, so lucky. he jst wont believe me when i tell him that, but i'll get through eventually :) i love my blue-eyed boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home