Thursday, February 03, 2005

God is so good

life is really interesting. i find it interesting how all the minuscule and minute facets of what happens to us is somehow consolidated into a tiny little word, life. but all of those facets can be so completely different. and often i find myself wondering how life can have so many opposing emotions involved in it, but then i remember what life is made up of. life is amazing. its like a thriving entity, and i don't mean the person, but the life itself is an entity. and so it makes sense, i guess, that life can be so wonderful and practically unbearable at the same time. i dont know how it happens, but it does, all the time. I find it weird how happy i can be in some moments and how devastated the next. all i know is that even though life is full of unknowns and ups and downs and everything, God is my constant, He never changes and supports me, guides me, and loves me always. thats the only way i can make it through the not-so-happy times. My Jesus, thank You, for helping me get through everything, how would I ever make it without You? I have no idea, but thank You for being so amazing. : ) wow, God is so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home