Tuesday, February 15, 2005

who wants a golden afternoon?

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and it was generally uneventful for me. David and I had our little celebration on Sunday, so that was nice, and wonderful. I have no idea why God decided to bless me with the best boyfriend that a girl could dream of, let alone ask for, its amazing. So now there is a dozen of beautiful red roses making my bedroom smell wonderfully rosey : ) yay. I didn't get any carnations at school, but I like my roses better anyway. I'm not seeing Davey for two weeks, and its only day two...its gonna be rough. I know I ought to get used to it, but still, I want to see my boyfriend. *sigh* oh well, i'm hopefully going to Chapel Hill on friday to see Sam, so that will be so great because its been forever since I saw her!! I mgiht swing by and see my sissy too!!! : D i'm also uber-pumped because Marlee and Lizzie are gonna be staying with me for The Awakening, and i havent seen Lizzie in a million years and Marlee since last fall! so yayyayyay! life is exciting, lacrosse has finally started and that should prove to be fun, and very time consuming, but its so so so great, I cant wait to get on that field and just play. anyways, life is good. i'm not seeing david next weekend like i said, which is a bummer, but i think i'm gonna have a really fruitful weekend, plus david might find some surprises waiting for him at his house...who knows? certainly not me. anyways, i'm generally just rambling and my painful calves are keeping me from having any deep, philosophical thoughts, sorry guys. ; ) i love all of you and hope you're all well : D love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home