Monday, February 28, 2005

inclement weather notice

7:05 got up and got ready
7:12 looked outside and saw snow
7:17 turned on the tv
7:20 back in bed, fast asleep

I absolutely love those inclement weather notices ;) Now after a nice lunch I'm all bundled up again in my warm soft pajamas and watching movies on tv. What a wonderful way to continue an already great weekend :D Went to the Helser's on Friday night and David, Brian, Stephen, Marshall, Jessie, Jacob and Rhett all ended up hanging out with Johnny and Melissa and a couple others. Cadence decided that everyone needed waffles and bananas, yes, he is the coolest kid ever. Drove to Charlotte for a playday on Saturday, the team did okay, especially considering we were missing about half the team, and I felt like I did really well. Had to do lots of driving though, but it was so nice to get to know some of the other girls on the team better, I really hope our team bonds more than we did last year, hopefully we will : ) I was a bit bummed though because I found out I didn't get captain...and a junior did...oh well, I think the coach will see she didn't make the best decision, and thats cool. Then I had a great evening with David and went to dinner with his family. Sunday we just hung out and then he headed back home and I went to Durham to practice with my sister's a cappella group at Duke! Gotta get all ready for the Houston trip!!

Hehe, I cant believe march is almost here and that month is just gonna fly by. I'm so so soooooo ready to graduate. But I'm kinda nervous and all about college...its scary!! It'll be okay, I'm sure because I have my Jesus to keep me safe, but I still get nervous and worried. Any new thing in life is scary. But I really cant wait to figure out where I'm going and meet my roommate and all that fun stuff!! But until then I'm just holding on until May 28th... : ) and now its back to enjoying my wonderful day off : D Geez do I love the winter! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home