Thursday, February 17, 2005

one lucky girl

So, this weekend, my First love asked me to spend time with Him!!!! I am SO excited, I mean, its not like its the first time He has asked, but He finally got through, and I'm setting aside a lot of time for Him. I hate that I haven't set aside enough time in the past for my Jesus, but I definitely am going to spend a lot of my weekend with Him.

I love to reflect on how beautiful creation is and especially on how beautiful relationships can be, most of that between a man and his wife. God created it to be a tiny representation of the love and relationship He has for us, the beautiful romance which develops into a much more profound and deeply rooted love and caring and respect. Oh man, I can't wait until I get to taste that small bit of God's love and goodness, it is going to be so amazing to discover such new depths of God through my husband. I can't wait to meet him, if i haven't already, whoever he is. I just know I am going to be one lucky girl. One really lucky girl : ) But for now my true Beloved gets my weekend : ) I am such a lucky girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home